Peyton Quarterly Subscription FAQ
Welcome to the Peyton Quarterly Subscription FAQ! Goldmine & Coco now offers a quarterly subscription box which auto-renews once you sign up!
Enrollment opens once a year – reminders will be posted on the website, in our Facebook group, on Instagram (@goldmineandcoco) and via email notification.
What to expect
$45 USD per quarter + $7 S&H USA pricing for subscribers
One-time subscribers who cancel after the first quarter of subscribing will pay the $60 standalone box rate.
Subscription items include:
⬩10 Full Size Sampler Sheets Curated Based on Theme
⬩2-3 Items of Stationery and/or Merchandise (i.e. Clips, Notebooks, Sticky Notes, Notepads, Pop Sockets etc)
Please Read all FAQs BEFORE Sending An Email
As we continue to accommodate more signups, the following schedule will be applied:
- NEW subscription signups will open once per year.
- The boxes for the same quarter will start to ship by the end of the following month. However, if there is for any reason any delay in shipment, subscribers will all be notified in advance.
**This means you will receive the box for the quarter you sign up for. (i.e. if you Sign up in the 2nd quarter, you will receive the May Box, August Box and November Box.) **
- The box price is $45 per month. Shipping & handling domestically is a flat $7 and we are currently not taking international orders. If the correct subscription is not chosen, your subscription will be cancelled, and this will count towards our cancellation policy.
- You will be billed for your first box the date you place the order. All future boxes will be billed on the same date for each quarter. (example: If you sign up August 4th, you will be billed automatically November 4th and so on.)
- You may not cancel your subscription until 2 quarters have passed. Meaning if you sign up in August you may not cancel until you have been billed and payment received for November's box. If you cancel your subscription before then after the box has been shipped, you will be billed $60 for one-time box.
- For all first-time subscribers - Please take note, If you purchase at the lower subscription rate for the first time and then cancel your account right after. We will automatically cancel your subscription and your order. Only subscribe if you can commit to a quarterly or annual recurring payments. However, if you have gone at least 2 consecutive quarters without cancelling, you will be able to cancel penalty free before your next payment is automatically charged. Please note to unsubscribe/cancel, login using your username and password at signup and cancel directly from your account.
- Cancellations MUST happen before you are charged. Once charged, we are unable to cancel or refund as per the agreement. You will receive renewal emails at least two days before you are charged in order to make any adjustments.
**Please note - once you unsubscribe/cancel your subscription, you must wait for another open slot if you plan on subscribing again.
For payment, Paypal balances and prepaid cards will likely not work. This is due to encrypting on store-bought cards that will not allow them to be used for transactions of a recurring nature, such as the box. Please make sure you have a valid credit card/debit card attached to your paypal account.
- Customer is responsible for any updates in shipping address and billing information - you are able to update your shipping and billing information via the username and password created at sign up. Once shipping has begun, we can not change the mailing address. No exceptions.
- All packages returned due to customer address entry error will be either refunded for the product price less shipping cost OR reshipped at buyer's expense.
- If renewal is declined by your bank, our system will attempt to run the charge up to 8 times before cancelling your subscription. If you need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com for resolution. We kindly ask for 1-3 business days for a response.
Information that You Need to Know:
- You will be charged the day you subscribe and you will be billed again the same date next quarter.
- Sub Quarters are February, May, August & November.
- You will receive a confirmation email from our subscription platform.
- This Subscription will NOT end until you CANCEL.
- You may cancel anytime after your 2nd Bundle as long as it is before your next billing date. Meaning you may not cancel until you've been charged for two quarters.
- There is An Option to SKIP A BOX. If you skip two consecutively we will cancel your box.
- Customers with cancelations over 2X a year can result in inability to purchase a future subscription.
- To cancel your account, you can login via our subscription tab.
- Bundles will not be guaranteed for customers with declined/denied payments. Subscriptions with missed payments will be cancelled same day.
- Peyton Quarterly Sub will start shipping by the end of each quarter month (i.e. August 31st, November 30th etc.) and finish up the following week.
- You will receive Tracking Information from us once your bundle has been shipped.
- Shipping schedules are subject to change due to product availability and manufacturer/production delays.
- You may NOT order other items in your order other than your Pey-Pey's Way Sub Bundle, as it ships separately. Any additional items ordered will result in cancellation of your subscription.
- Subscription/Preorders Once Placed are Non Refundable.
- Please take note, If you purchase at the lower subscription rate for the first time and then cancel your account right after. We will automatically cancel your subscription and your order. Only subscribe if you can commit to a quarterly or annual recurring payments.